Our team is looking for talented and motivated developers who love and want to develop games, have a certain level of gaming experience like players, turn own ideas into life and are looking to continuously solve non-trivial challenges and tasks.
- Professional growth, complex and non-trivial development tasks and projects
- Possibility to participate in the defining of the final product features
- Friendly, creative and professional team
- Comfortable office in the central city district. 5 minutes' walk from 2 subway station
- Comfortable working conditions (2 monitors, powerful working stations, ergonomic chairs)
- Coffee, fruits and cookies in the office
- Flexible 40 hours week, no overtimes
Please email your CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and proper position in the subject line.